Tuesday, 27 February 2007

Lazy Day - Business Plan

It has been a lazy day today.

Breakfast (Cereal + Orange) - 8.50 am
Check Emails - 9:00 am

No work due to the fact that the window has gone on my car.

Not a very productive day on the work front, however I have started my business plan in setting up a new business. I found businesslink.gov.uk really useful for information.

I used each of the points to then answer a series of questions which will help me to complete the report.

I understand the point of a business plan so much more for doing one, e.g. looking at finance and also predictions for the year help to see if the business is viable or not.

Lunch (Beans & Bagel) - 1.00 pm


This afternoon, i've had a brain storming session on business names. I think im certain it will be linked to a ficticious name as I can't do Gareth Jones I need something that is not generic, but something that is catching like Fred Perry.

Dinner (Cheesy Beans & Chips) - 8.00 pm

Man Utd vs Reading this evening on BBC 2 cant wait should be interesting to see Man Utd's reserve team.

Also, WAG'S boutique is on, I like the program as it gives a reprentation of being in boutique and the clothing that goes with it.

No comments: