Thursday, 22 February 2007

Remote Desktop & Neighbour Problems

Yet another exciting day today. Got into the office at 10 this morning after being up until 1.00 am trying to sort out RDP (Remote Desktop Protocal)

So what happened today:

Spent the morning doing usual updates etc.

Another set back on the newsletter, why is it that you have to go through IT support whenever you want anything. Meaning NO pdf writer = no newsletter for deadline oops.

1 phone call today about suppliers who courier goods. The rest of the day was spent on Wikopedia and StartUp.co.uk trying to work out what to do with the rest of my life as I have to get out of here! ! ! !

Left work at 4.30 pm to try and beat the rush. I swear its significantly more busy between 4 pm and 5 pm than it is between 5pm and 6 pm.

I then come home to th e guy who seems to get a kick out of annoying me. For those that dont understand here is the story. The parking spots outside my house are meant for the guests of people to their house. Unfortunately this doesnt happen! ! Now to the rant, some guy in his BLACK BMW decides it would be a good idea to park outside my house as he thinks his car is safe there! ! !

Today I have had enough so I posted some sticky notes on his car asking if he could please not park outside the house. Hopefully he will get the point and not park outside my house again! ! !

I'm sure he will.

Looking at tomorrow:

I'm off back home to the parents house. Looking forward to a weekend of painting (generally helping out). Kind of glad I'm not around really as Money is getting tight at the moment especially with the weekend of shopping last week.

No comments: